the first strike the first strike

Rly noa

I see what you did there...
You concentrated on all the advanced effects, but you were careless of the fact that you need GOOD AUDIO...
This is an awesome idea, I mean, it is crazy cool, but I could not understand a word you were saying.
and try not using loops all the time, it is very noticible in this case, and kinda makes us uniterested fast.
You had multiple spelling errors (Mortal Kombart)
Maybe it is a reference, I dont know, but dont try making this anything but an action flick.
Spruce up you textures and detail, you have the looks done, just not the color and effects, and btw, your sfx are way outta sync, for the the helicopter.
I stopped watching it when the he started using the laptop in the car.
I didn`t see how that would have gotten any better

Hero WAR Hero WAR

crunk and koo... an original faggot vocab LOLLLOLO

Great job, i especially like your new addition to the portal, great, I liked the fact that you brought in Asterix and Obilix, they are originally french, which took me by suprise to see you use them, I like the research that went into this, you had to find all the moves and stuff for each character you didnt already know about, if I am right, and I know I am hahaha, Newgrounds need more dedication like yours to the portal, you fall with Tom, Stamper, and Utah, Great Work.

Gay Tankmen Gay Tankmen

I have no problem with your flash!

Just tell me what that song is, Please.

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Lulz

NG Pong NG Pong

Nice Idea

But it still sucked none the less, I kept being caught in repititons, where I wouldn`t even need to do anything and the ball would go on the same course back and forth.
the ball never speeds up, the music is fine, but on repeat, you ruin it, and basically, you need to spruce it up, go fins more action scripts, and try again.
EPIC FAIL!!!1!111.... 0

Zombie Defence 2 Zombie Defence 2

I respect people like you.

You put effort and soul into the game, make sure that it will be visually stimulating and challenging to the gamer, so he just wont fly through the lvls.
I will definatly add you to my top faves and play these games till I get bored, which will not be anyime soon.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

So Aggrivating.

It is unbelievably addictive, but it becomes extremley hard once you are larger yet smaller than the huge fish, and they move fast sometimes and I keep on trying and trying, I love this.
Excellent job!